Friday 30 August 2013

A romantic Summer tour.

Hello again my shabbie loving friend's, today I thought I'd share a few photo's of my backyard, before I head out on a week long camping trip in the lovely Bancroft, with my  Father, sister, husband and kids. So sit back and relax and enjoy the romantic view.
                                         Hammock under the big pines out back.

                                  Pretty little lace latern, hanging above the hammock.
                                        A summer pic-nic is always on the menu
Sweet corn Yummy

I've always been a sucker for a romantic hammock
Louger on the  deck,  covered in my mother's vintage coverlet. A shabby basket holds a throw  knitted by my grandmother.

Lace tealight holders that I made in the spring

Table details


A pretty chandy made be myself and the kiddies

Lace streamers give it a little bling.

Little lace details really set the mood.




This is my backyard so far, still alot  to do, but I'll get there. I want to add lots of tulle , and a pretty swing down by the fire pit. Seebyou soon have a wonderful long weekend. Hugs Elle
Sharing with
The Farmhouse Porch Scoop party
city farmhouse inspiration exchange
wow us Wednesday
.

No comments:

Post a Comment