Friday 26 April 2013

French Country Style

Hi  again from the house of Elle, so yesterday I quickly posted about this wonderful new mag by Fifi O'Neill
however it was my first time experimenting with the mobile blogger app, well for some reason it really buggered up my pics, so I'm doing this re-post, I wanted to elaborate a little more on this lovely publication anyway, as I absoulutly love this mag it's so full of beatiful pictures articles and great DIY'S my hat gose off to Fifi for the wonderful job on this, although not surprising as everythig she touches is simply stunning here is a little peek at some of the articles ,you have got to race over to your newstand for this one guys it's a lovly read I know I'll be running to the market for this one for years to come.
Just look at these beautiful shoots,I'm in love........
A wonderful article on this sweet little medieval village in France it's truly a fair tale village (when I finally get that dream vay cay to old paris I'll be making a point to take a little side journey here for a romantic weekend at the B&B with the hubby...............
                           
Ffi O'neill is truly amazing, I love her work, she has inspired me to new highets if your not familiar with here work she has the most beautiful blog chez fifi @ http://fabulousfifi.typepad.com below is the feature on her home, it's so beautiful
I just love her style she is a amazing..........................
I one day hope to meet Fifi in person.. I'm also hoping to mabey do a little feature/ interview with here for my blog thats what I daydream about ,but you gotta have dreams right? will see !..............


so there's you little sneak peek ,cant give too much away.......but this mag is filled with so much beatiful,insperational, photos,articles,homes,DIY projects so if you like the french country style of decor this ones for you...........
now run out for you copy of French country style, you wont be disapointed I promise;)
                                                                                         xoxoxox Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment